4.Revision( articles, adjectives, verb mood, prepositions nouns)
2.Haptics and proximity
3.inflection and pauses
4.Revision (gestures, voice tonality, body language, haptics and proxemity, inflection and pauses)
1.Building confidence& answering common questions.
Post graduate in English literature and language, ELLT enthusiast and a freelance language and communication trainer.
1. Bachelor of arts (English Literature and functional English )
2. Masters of Arts (English literature) specialization in ELLT (English Literature and Language teaching) American literature and women’s writing in English. Fergusson college, Pune
3. Diploma in French ( elementary and Intermediate levels) Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
1. secured 2nd position for a project carried out for College of Excellence Pune in alliance with the Department Of English Fergusson college Pune (Mythological Evolution viz-a-viz societal evolution)
2. Got selected for an extremely challenging internship at English Language Teaching Institute of Symbiosis Pune. Got an opportunity to train foreign students here.
3. Got selected as a student of French at IIT Kanpur.
In today’s ever-growing and changing world scenario, English has turned out, or surfaced to become one of the major global languages, which now in turn demands us to be well equipped with it. Be it any sphere of our personal or profession lives, having effective and proactive communication skills is the need of the hour. As a language expert, helping the students to master the language and use it for effective communication is the ultimate goal. This is my little way of providing back to the society and helping it grow over time with the help of new budding learners.
3.Creating an Online Video Campaign (YouTube Ads) YouTube Channel Creation
Digital Marketing Consultant
Social Media Marketing
Countries and languages, Numbers 1 to 20, writing self info including Email address, telephone Number, how to spell German words.
W Questions , creating statements, verbs and personal pronouns
To discuss hobbies, numbers from 20 onwards, discuss about work, professions, work timings.
To know yearly seasons, weekdays , how to create your profile on internet?
Definite articles- der , die, das - verbs and personal pronouns , Yes/no questions, Plural form of nouns and verbs “to have” and “to be”
Question formation in day to day city life, names of vehicles, to ask questions related to city roads and diversions, to understand international words in the given text.
Definite articles der, die, das and indefinite articles ein, ein, eine- to know the difference and its usage in sentences.
Negation of articles kein, kein, keine.
Imperativ with Sie (they).
Food culture, eating habits, grocery shopping, dialogues in supermarket, dialogues during meal times.
Understanding words position in all sentences.
What is akkusativ?
Verbs with akkusativ case.
How to read the clock times?
Family – Relationships
Timing specifications with on, at, from-to.
Possessive articles Mein, Dein
Create small conversations with friends on below given themes
Plan something with friends
Plan friend’s birthday party
Understand an invitation and send an answer to it!
Find specific information from given texts
Date indications, separable verbs, preposition “for” + akkusativ verbs
Personal pronouns “mich”, “dich” …
Past tense of “ to have” and “to be”
Senior Education Consultant at Western Academy Pvt Ltd
The Berlin School of Economics and Law
University of Pune
Universität Duisburg-Essen, Standort Duisburg Communikation Akoun&Scholten